Cool Stuff

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Morning Melody (Interrupted)



It is hard to say whether I am actually feeling better or if it's just an illusion based on my stubborn refusal to quit....
That's a good question and one I can't honestly answer right now. I started this post an hour ago, got sidetracked and now I have to leave so it will be another wasted post..er...maybe.


I write Shell Shock to capture a life lived in recovery...not, as I'm sure you'll notice right off as a literary work. So that is why I post whatever I write, even if it's not written very well or is cut short like this piece is...


My mother woke up an immediately had a nerve issue with her back, as she has had a fusion surgery for a ruptured disk. She had what I refer to as an episode of the "JOLTS" where a nerve somewhere in there really starts to go hay-wire...it is something I have experienced myself many times but never have I seen it happen to somebody else. It LOOKS as painful as it is...and she looked very frightened which is difficult for me, as her so to handle. But we got her through, relaxed and comfortable....


Until I return from town...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment