Cool Stuff

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Just Like The Old Days (Well Sorta!)


Interestingly enough...I just got done doing something I used to do all the time when I was practicing my Cocaine addiction: mopped and cleaned the kitchen at 3am. The combination of not being able to sleep, extreme restlessness and a general desire to do something, anything productive these days motivated me to do it. It was surreal and I'll admit, kinda fun!!


I'll be seeing the doc in a few hours and I hope we can get to the bottom of this mess with the swollen feet, the ongoing 100 degree temps and the inability to sleep. Wow, I feel like a total nut job and you know what else is going on my dear, faithful reader of the SHOCK?


Last night the water just stopped running. We have a 120' deep well and we aren't sure if the pump (which is at the deep end on the well-point) is on the FRITZ or if it might be something else....


So that is the strange morning we have in store...the well repairmen will here around 8a and I have that early doctor's appointment. We are using bottled water to drink, tap water we keep stored in gallon milk jugs and water from the lake to run the toilets. I just hope they can fix it because tomorrow, my sister's family arrives for Christmas. That won't happen if we can't get it fixed so stay tuned to the DRAMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment