Cool Stuff

Friday, December 23, 2011

Bummer (Super Short Post)



I'm gonna give writing a post a whirl here but I don't have much faith that it will amount to much. This time of day used to be my favorite posting time by far now I can't focus or stay alert long enough to post.


Tonight (Friday) my sister's family arrives and I will say that I do like Christmas time though like a lot of folks the crass commercial exploitation of it turns me off...


But I do like having the family here together though it is rough sometimes because nether of my kids will be here this years...which is a bummer.  


As I suspected...I can't stay focused enough to write a regular post and needless to say that is really pissing me off. Ach...                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment