Cool Stuff

Monday, December 19, 2011

Update, Upset...Up All Night

Ahhh yes, I get to start my week going to the doctor's office...one of my favorite things EVER! Err...Not really. But actually this scenario today is fine by me because these medical issues that I am experiencing are un-resolved and as I posted yesterday things aren't going very well.


And like magic...4 hours have past and I am back from my appointments and ready to get some lunch and crash...well "crash" to whatever extent my body allows me to I guess is how I should phrase that. I am exhausted and no exaggeration...that is how weary I feel. It's no longer funny because I just feel really sick and I can hardly function.


So I am going to eat and rest and hopefully be ready to read at the jail service tonight for the Christmas Service...


I am truly pushing my physical and psychological limits today and I honestly do NOT like the way I am feeling so let's see if I can't get a little rest and try and be a little better by "jail time"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment