Cool Stuff

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ahhh YEA, I've Been Better



Without out really intending it to be this way, Shell Shock Serenade has become a medical update blog for my health...at least temporarily. I suppose it's only natural that I would use this forum to write about whats happening with me and I'm sorry to say it is serious enough stuff that it warrants mentioning plus it IS what's on my mind right now....


Yep, I hate to admit it but what IS going on in my life at the moment IS the extreme deterioration of my health. How I even manage to function is a miracle because I can hardly function right now I am so tired yet I like a freakin' cockroach I won't die.


My right foot and leg is blown up way past twice it's normal size and the skin is starting to tear. I'm running a fever and just don't can't sleep. So it's back to the doctor tomorrow then we'll see what happens...


I think the most difficult part of this is WHY is this happening to me NOW? I would think I have had my fair share of adversity but you know what? I don't get to make that decision...obviously.


But in spite of this set-back and yes dear reader it definitely feels like a set-back...I still have the desire to keep pushing on so that is exactly what I am going to do. And we'll just keep doing our best to cover it here.


(Photo: Kathy Tomson)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment