Cool Stuff

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Do Your Thing..Doc!

Ahh, the day has arrived! How pathetic really to be looking forward to going to the hospital so I can have an out-patient medical procedure done on my stomach and surrounding organs/intestines to find out what in the world is causing all the pain and discomfort I've been experiencing.

I think the simple fact that the symptoms are steadily getting worse is providing that motivation. So that is why I am ready to get this done, I'm concerned about what I'm feeling and severe it's starting to get. I'm no longer procrastinating or avoiding the doctor, that's for sure.

So I'm definitely doing the right thing by getting it checked out...I guess I'm just being skeptical. I'm afraid they'll come back like they always do and say they can't find anything wrong. Man I don't know what I would do with all this weird stuff happening to me at the moment.

Well, off we go....Needless to say I may be out of commission for awhile and not blogging but I suspect you'll see something here on Shell Shock later on today.

1 comment:

Comment