Cool Stuff

Friday, March 25, 2011

New Chapter

I have been waiting quite a long time for this day to happen. I'm certainly ready for the questions to start getting answered. We'll see.

I don't know about anyone else but fasting like this for tests has gotten really difficult...I just feel so dry and dehydrated. If I don't continually think about it I am just as likely to pick up a water and start slugging it down out of habit.

In the past I've been frustrated and somewhat critical of doctors...not unusual when you have to deal with so many of them as I have had to do over the years. Starting right now I am clearing my mind of all that negative experience and trusting them to do there thing...I am still optimistic as for the results.

Well, this journey begins a new chapter here this morning..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment