Cool Stuff

Friday, March 25, 2011

ECHO In The Afternoon

As you may gather from the picture I am getting an Echo Cardiogram...whoa that was one of the most intense ultrasounds I've ever had. Pretty cool to lay there and watc,h the old ticker do its thing...

Well the first day of tests is coming to a close...Moday, Tuesday, Wed. and Thursday of next week are very heavily scheduled with Fridaay open to try and squeeze my 3 final consultations now scheduled for April 7, 9 and 12 in before heading home.

Hey man I appreciate all the good wishes and stuff I'm getting via FaceBook and email. I'm a dude that just a few years ago really had no friends...I had pushed or scared them all away except RVO/JVO: a couple of amazing peeps and friends that never gave up on me although they probably should have!

Well the Doc should be in soon so off I go....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment