Cool Stuff

Saturday, March 12, 2011

New Day Dawns





It is most definitely a New Day that dawns of Coldwater Lake this morning. We have more open water then we have ice...it will most surely be all water by the end of the weekend. I felt so inspired by the fact that we have our Lake back that I put the screens in our storm doors this morning. Yep, I'm anticipating warmer weather....


Baseball season is just around the corner, Daylight Savings time goes into effect tonight at 2am...The magical change of seasons, I love it. I would undoubtedly say that Fall is my favorite season in and of it self but I truly like them all. That is one of the reasons I have never seriously considered living anywhere other then the Mid-West. I like to experience those four, distinct seasons.

Because of my health, I haven't walked as much as I typically do this winter but as soon as I post this I'm heading out for a walk, at least around the island. I imagine I'll see a lot of friendly faces this morning...people coming out of hibernation!

I'm ready to get some fresh air!

I will add a short, more somber note here: I can't tell you how difficult it was to call my parents in Florida yesterday and give them an update on my medical condition. I was really concerned. But they handled it very well which obviously made me fell more comfortable so it was all good in the end.

So off I go...I may take some pics as I go and I'll post 'em later if I do but often I get a walking, checking things out...watching the birds and totally forget the pics so who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment