Cool Stuff

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Liquid Diet Day

Ach...liquid diet day. Honestly there isn't a good way to put a spin on it...I've been hungry all day and will be until the procedure is complete in the morning.

I'm seeing some light at the end of the tunnel...I should be heading home Thursday afternoon. There was no real way to get the consultations in before we left so I have to come back in mid April for a day. Thats cool, the results will be in and I can focus now on doing what I need to do.

I have to start the Prep for the test in a little while so it's going to be a really FUN night! Er...not really but this test is important and I definitely do not want to have to repeat it. So thats about it. I can never really predict how I am going to feel because I felt good all morning and all of a sudden I don't feel so hot. So this post ends here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment