Cool Stuff

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Don't Wanna Talk About The weather Anymore...

Too hot to write...at least that's the way it feels. It really has been a strange Spring to Summer transition. There really hasn't been a gradual warming up, no it's cold, wet, windy with severe weather and then the next few days it's humid and near 90. My body has not had a chance to get used to the heat and I suffer for it. A pretty good indication that the weather has been unusual is how many times I've mentioned it in blog posts. Almost everyday and that is unusual because I typically don't mention the weather in every day life, I just accept it unless something is really unusual. Well it has been that and more...

The lake water level is quite high so that wreaks havoc (love the word havoc!) on the shoreline and for us it's even worse because the ice flow during winter re-configured our shoreline and beach enough that we had to have someone come in and fix it...

I have an early business meeting for a recovery group thing this afternoon so I'm going to try and catch up on some sleep. I typically don't feel like eating OR sleeping when it's this hot. We don't usually turn the air conditioner on either until we get 4 or 5 days in a row of super hot and/or humid weather...this is day 2.

So cold milk with some cereal and some shut eye, thats the plan...see you on the other side!