Cool Stuff

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hiccup:Comment Difficulties

Yes, Mr I can't leave well enough alone had to go and change the comment system I use on the blog. It's a cool system and one of the features I like most about it is that it has a feature that let's me reply to specific comments.
View BlogComme...png in slide show

But I'm having a few technical issues and I want to let readers know what's going on. First of all it is enabled only for blog posts after Friday May 6 because it would not show the old comments and I don't want to lose those.

Secondly, it is not showing a link on some posts for comments or the phrasing I am using: "Your Thoughts Please". Some posts it is, I haven't a clue and I have been working on it for a couple of hours this evening and I can't seem to break through this issue.

There is a link after each post that says "Links to this post" if you click on it, that will take you to the comments section. Also if you click on the post title and go to that page the comments section will appear below the post.

I am really sorry about this technology hiccup and I'm doing my best to fix it but i had to break down and email support for help because I'm not sure what else to do. I also want to see with this post if the comment link will automatically appear when I post this.

Again, my apologies to readers, please bear with me while Itry to find my technological head from my butt!