Cool Stuff

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Morning and ZOE Stuff!



We are jumping to it first thing this morning. I'm heading over in a few minutes to help a buddy with some stuff this morning before the funeral in town late morning. Should be a busy morning but the afternoon has some potential to be a bit more mellow and enjoyable....

I haven't really mentioned this too much here in the blog but ZOE, my KAT is quite old, at least 17 years. I can't recall when my X found her because I am terrible at remembering such things and I never wrote it down so I'm unsure..she could be another year, even possibly 2 years older but I doubt 2. She's either 17 or 18 years old and though she is still very spunky, can still jump up on counters and my tall dresser, is really alert, seems to have her hearing & eyesight still, I worry about her a bit because she is so incredibly skinny though she gets a can a day plus unlimited access to dry food. But there she is, everyday like clockwork...

OK...well this is a short post, especially for me but great things await today so up, off and away!