Cool Stuff

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The TOUCH

Sometimes you get up in the morning and you have no ides that it is going to be a special, life changing kind of day. I was with a buddy today when he accepted the Lord and I couldn't believe the intensity in that room and the power there. I'm so grateful that he chose that time and place to commit himself to the Lord.

It was a most amazing morning and frankly I don't think it's my place to share details, definately not in a public blog but i just wanted to say that I felt privileged to be present and share the moment with somebody I care a great deal about.

I felt like God was speaking to me while I sat in church to reach out and pray for him, to say something, anything...that was nearly 3 hrs ago and I am still shaking! Later on we were meeting in the Pastor's office, just the 3 of us...that was the first time in my life that I truly felt the presence of God. I felt like I could melt and my heart just had to be glowing inside.

I felt so much love at that moment, I could sense HIM all around us...my friend is hurting right now yet this was his moment, his time had come and I felt like a witness to a re-birth. It was so incredible that I don't know what else to say but Thank You God!