Cool Stuff

Monday, May 2, 2011

Now I Wonder

Life indeed rolls on. The Major event of last week, The Royal Wedding meant nothing by the time the tornadoes hit in the deep South on the weekend, which are even now are rendered old news by the killing of Osama Bin Laden. Life never stops...

I am almost afraid to think to much about such things because I just get frustrated with the fact that I am no closer now to knowing what's really going on in this world then I was before. I often think it is better to just LIVE...let the chips fall where they may. I suppose in some ways that is what I actually end up doing.



I once felt like I was an oddball, different then the rest of kids at school. Then as an adult I felt the very same way...I was a Square Peg in a Round Hole World. By the time I tried to end my own life, I was in complete rebellion against the whole world. I felt so different from everyone else that I just couldn't relate to anything anymore.



That view has softened as I have found a life of recovery. I also look at the world differently, I look for the similarities with others these days instead of the differences. I realized that perhaps I wasn't that different after all. Then I saw all the moron's dancing in the street to the news that Bin Laden was dead as if world peace had been declared.



Now I wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment