Cool Stuff

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Regarding Old Comments...

Well, it looks like the comment system is now operating the way it should be but i had to make a change in the settings that applied the new system to all the posts. Therefore none of the old comments show any more. I did not want to do it that way but it seemed like it was the only way to get it working the way it should.

For any of you who have commented here before at Shell Shock, I sincerely apologize that those comments will no longer show up under the post. I still have all the comments in the data base of the old system but there are just too many for me to try and manually add them back into the blog.

My hope is that this issue won't prevent anyone from leaving a comment in the future. I value you those comments and the feedback they provide very much and I am flattered that anyone would take time out of their day to comment on anything that I have written. I assure you that I do not intend to keep messing around with the comment system so we should be good now for the future.

I truly believe this new system and format is better suited to promote continued communication. It has a unique and highly functional reply feature that I find very helpful because I usually make a point to reply to people's comments. So thank you for your patience.I want to give a special shout out and thank you to Spock Girl who communicated some concerns about this issue to me earlier today that lead me to work at getting this all resolved. So Thank You, SG!