Cool Stuff

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Going Back...

I feeling like Chrissie Hyde of the Pretenders, a blast from the past band from MY early 1980's. Why you may ask, do I feel like Chrissie Hynde this morning? Because I happen to be going back to Ohio, a line from one of their songs: My City Was Gone.


I know, lit's kind of a cheesy connection but for some reason I have had that song in my head since last night and it happens to be one of their songs that I don't really like, either! Still, the song is there, burned into my brain probably for the remainder of the day so I might as well roll with it....

I am off to see one of my nieces get married today. I like that...not sure why but it's cool they are getting married and honestly it doesn't make me feel weird to see family or make me feel old. It 'tis what it is...

So any further post today will be the "mobile" version and not my typical, wordy posts that readers are used to seeing here on "The SHOCK" (my new nickname for the blog)..

So we'll catch you down the road as I quickly make my way Back To Ohio....if only for the day!