Cool Stuff

Friday, May 20, 2011

The Kitty-Kat's Ass Vendetta!

Imagine if you will a guy who thinks up a scenario where a rogue government official who hates famous athletes and X-Junkie Bloggers sticks a recording device up the bum of the Kitty-Kat belonging to that very same X-Junkie Blogger just because the guy shot his mouth off in a post that only about 50 people will ever read.


Welcome to the JUNGLE, my dear readers. Now that you have visited just one, small chamber of whats left of my brain, take a second to reflect on what it had must have been like when I was still drinking and snorting Cocaine all day long and for day's on end! That was the "sober" version of thormoo's world, e-gads it's a spooky place, eh?

Honestly, I do not know where this stuff comes from half the time. Like most of the people close to me in life, I to have just gotten used to my being a bit on the strange side. It's easy to rationalize and say "well he's just a tad ARTISTIC"! Yea, that's right let's rationalize insanity and call it art and he's an artist. Worked for Vincent Van Gogh so why shouldn't work for me.

Of course I value my ears so I'm not THAT freaking crazy, Vincent was totally NUTS, BONKERS even. My insanity on the other hand is chosen and situational, there's a difference, haha! I wear it like an item of clothing and only when it benefits me...

Yes, alright, I am but jesting dear reader but I find it a rather amusing way to pass part of the afternoon....

Seriously, I haven't a clue where the notion that ZOE had a wire-tap inserted in her behind...I'm not paranoid or anything...er,well perhaps a little because I have checked out her litter box a couple of times looking for anything suspicious! So far I haven't noticed anything...

So maybe I just have a vivid imagination...certainly there isn't a problem with that. I suppose I should know better then to make fun of an agent of the government, he probably isn't too happy when people make fun of him, especially Internet. I'd like to say I was joking, that it was all a dream...unfortunately this is the nightmare (government control/abuse) we all share.

Oh well, I suppose I'll keep on plugging away, laughing at the chaos until the world turns upside down or right-side up...