Cool Stuff

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Aww Man...



Alrighty then..I think some of the fire has gone out of the message so I am going to give this another try...


I'm sure readers of The SHOCK have heard the old adage "when it rains it pours"....well the furnace here at the house died this morning just as the temps dropped into the 20's, we have a 30 mph wind gusts and are expecting 8" of snow tonight...YIPPEE! Actually we are looking at a Winter Storm Warning and 6-10" of snow so it looks like we are getting winter started off with a bang!


I'm always curious if the readers out there really get a feel for who I truly am just by reading the posts daily. I try to be honest and I don't put on an act or sugar-coat stuff but today's outburst was pretty darn representative of how I used to be most of the time: Yea, I was THAT angry, wired THAT tight and ready to explode at almost anytime. That was the NORM not the exception....


Just found out that the blower motor on the furnace is dead and it will be Thursday until they can replace it. GREAT...the one time in my life when I am not hot (typically I am always hot, wear shorts in winter but I have a fever so I'm freezing!).


Well before I piss and moan about this any more I think I'm going to just bag it and sign off....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment