Cool Stuff

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The VISIT

Tomorrow morning Kim, her daughter M and I are going to my sister's place south of Dayton, Ohio in Centerville for Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to it though family get together's were NOT my cup of tea. I couldn't stand going to them and honestly I still am a bit weirded out by them but I'm trying. 


They seem forced and often are awkward and uncomfortable experiences. I'll do my best to enjoy myself and relax. I'm sure we'll have a good time and I am pleased that Kim and M are coming, not just for my sake but to get out of Kim's screwed up family situation. Here, Kim is wanted and people really care for her...unlike the sick and twisted situation she has in her family. All we can do is pray for those folks but I'll admit it....it's hard. I really don't want God to have mercy on her sister...no I would rather she just SUFFER. But...I cannot give in to the hatred and I turn it over to HIM.   


So we are off tomorrow and I'll check in from Ohio and let you all in on the exciting and FILLING details of our Thanksgiving Celebration....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment