Cool Stuff

Sunday, August 14, 2011

And Then It Was All Over...

Well this weekend is coming to a close and by default, the week of Family "get togethers, reunion's etc. is also ended. It has been a a good week, quite enjoyable and at times hectic and very busy. That adds to the excitement and made time seem to fly. As I have mentioned before, family activities used to be an excruciating exercise in survival and more often then not ended poorly. Not this time around...

I also enjoyed this weekend in particular because Kim got to meet a lot of the family on my Dad's side after previously meeting some of my Mom's sibling's/family's last fall at Purdue's Homecoming Weekend. That whole thing went well so I was please on that account. My son I was here and we were able to catch up plus spend some time on the golf course which is always nice. That was fun...

So all in all, it went well and was fun. No family issues, no drama...a success as far as family reunion type weeks go...

I am suffering from a wee, bit of burnout plus a whole lot of Testosterone reaction/Nausea/Fever again as they increased my dose. I think I just have to tell them now that enough is ENOUGH. I don't care if I cannot leap buildings and stuff in a single bound. I was doing well, i am not sure why they had to screw it up...

In addition to the family stuff, the parties, the two lunch/dinners we hosted here...I had a busy stretch with my regular weekly things...I am beat tired and ready for some down time (and a big bowl of popcorn I have been craving!). So I am off to hit the shower after a nap and then...possibly another nap! I'll try to get back to regular posting in the next day or so...