Cool Stuff

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Candle Light and Laptop

It's kind of like living in the "olden" days before electricity...the power is out and I am writing this post by candle light...the only difference is I am writing on a laptop computer using it's battery back up....Because of the limited battery time, this his post is mostly for informational purposes.

This morning I read the bible for an hour at the nursing home. It went fine except during the last 20-25 minutes and I had a pounding headache plus I could tell I was running a fever (101 degrees it turns out) and had severe diarrhea. This was all going on while I was reading in front of a group of people. It was not a good situation but it's a bit more humorous now that I survived it with my dignity and sanity (hahahaha) somewhat still intact.

Anyway I have to cut this short to save battery life...so I hopefully will be able to post with power tomorrow. Good night!