Cool Stuff

Sunday, August 7, 2011

FOG Descends (Around My Brain!)

Thick, pea soup type fog covers our wee corner of the earth this morning. That always makes being outside before dawn a bit more mysterious and in some odd way exciting. I don't know if I suspect distant figures in trench coats to appear in far corners of the golf course or what but fog always gets this writer's brain wheel's a-turning...

Well, leave it to me and my brilliant sense of timing to use a blog post title like: Family Weirdness Week the very same day a slew of family comes into town. But that isn't really the issue, noooo, of course it isn't..there is more! The real issue is during a family cook-out last night several members of my family that I see only once a year or so asked what I was "up to" these days and one thing leads to another...I give them the web address for Shell Shock. So their introduction to my blog is most likely a post entitled "Family Weirdness Week". Go figure..it is so typical of me, really...sometimes I still have to wonder about little, old ME....

That post in itself is quite positive actually and tells a story of fondness for family and change but I still have to chuckle how it all turns out. So new family readers...Welcome to MY nightmare folks!

I am off to an early start this morning so I would suspect, my dear readers a post or two later in the day...TaTaa!