Cool Stuff

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Friends and Trivia

It's morning, it's sunny and bright...not my kind of day really, to hard on my eyes. Yep, I'm one of those "weirdos" who does not worship the Sun...or even like it that much. I'm a big, billowy cloud, overcast kind of person. This bright sun burns my retina's out (or it just feels like it!).

Wednesday is one of my favorite days because I go over to the nursing home and MC a "Brain Quest" Trivia game for residents...I think I enjoy it more then they do...and they seem to like it. It is one of the things I do each week that really feels genuine and "real".

I also meet with a couple friends for coffee and a bit of spiritual conversation which I also enjoy.

The only problem with Wednesdays are that they live me little time for this (blog posting!)....See you later!