Cool Stuff

Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Writer's Dilemma

For some reason, when I write a blog post on Google Chrome, the font all comes out the same size no matter what I have it set for. And the size is very small...when I use Internet Explorer I can control the font size but everything is very slow and not user friendly so i have a dilemma. Use IE and have nice, large readable print but be frustrated as I can be using it or continue with Google Chrome and be happy writing it but know there are people reading or trying to read it who are NOT happy...

I asked in a post over a month ago if anyone knew why the font would stay small but no one responded so I assumed it wasn't a problem. Honestly I like being able to change the font size and style to give the blog some written variety but I much prefer Chrome and using it so right now I'm seriously thinking of switching back to it..

I hardly feel justified blogging about this drivel but it is an issue so here it is...I think after a few super "light-weight" subject matter blogs I'm more then ready now to dig DEEP and post about the DARK SIDE again! Now won't that be fun boys and girls!!

I suppose blog maintenance is a justifyable topic to write about here on The SHOCK but since I am usually one to lean toward the harder hitting, painful type stuff it seems a tad frivilous to me...

So we'll end this post tonight and perhaps I'll have something else I feel motivated enough to write about at this hour of the night. Stay tuned and you may just find out...