Cool Stuff

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Melancholy Morning

No, I do not feel super sparky this morning but I did wake extra early and pretty much hit the floor running at 2:40a. I realize that sounds insane to some folks...er, probably most if not ALL folks but I really do not mind. I am used to it and getting up really early is a part of my daily routine now and I do not feel the inclination to modify it. I like it...

It does affect the way my whole daily schedule goes and I pretty much rely on a siesta after a late lunch each day at 1:30p or so. The a nap and back off to the races...

So I have an 8a meeting in town this morning but it's 6a right now and I think I'm headed outside to try and get a bit of exercise before heading into to town.

I'm not sure I could handle waking up at 6:45a and starting my day then...I have a good deal of my chores done by that time and I guess the bottom line is this is the best time of day for me...

I am still detect a lingering sense of melancholy over the events of the last couple of days. I am a little reluctant to continue discussing some of the more personal aspects of Kim's life and mine here on the web but it is difficult to truly communicate what I'm thinking and feeling without doing so...

So I'm not sure I can avoid it...we'll see. Well off to the races for now, I'm sure I'll check back in later...