Cool Stuff

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

NONSENSE

Well Blogger has a new Dashboard Interface and I'm hoping this makes it easier, more user-friendly then it has been.  You are getting an extra post today (aren't you so bloody lucky, you dear reader, you!) because I am messing around with this new fangled, blog writing thingy! So I have to test drive the system and see if it actually meets my approval...so far it seems pretty good. 

Because I use Google Chrome over Internet Explorer, I was having issues with font size translating properly...I have to write posts right now in IE and do everything else in Chrome..it sucks and I'm hoping this changes but we'll see. So far the issues I had with the old Interface seem to be resolved..I'm sure there will be some funky issue that will come up but I do like what I have seen and used so far. Efficient, easy to use, variety...it's a decent system but time will tell.


I actually wonder what my Blog Bro Ryan at Waxed Red Threads has to say about it. He seems to be down with the more technical side of the blog thing...


I kind of miss hearing from that Dude...He had a new child earlier this Summer or Late Spring and he hasn't been (easy to see why!) blogging much. It's a shame because I enjoy his stuff and his sharp wit and scathing point of view...It's really good stuff RYNO! He is going through a career transformation as well so he is busy with his son at home as well. I'm hoping he gets things squared away and we see more of him this Fall...


So I think I've tested this enough...it seems to really be working....so let's post this puppy and see for real if all is well...