Cool Stuff

Friday, April 29, 2011

It's Getting Better...

Well, well..this is what the "other side" (of surgery) looks like, far out! I survived the procedure with flying colors, it was successful and though I feel like I've been run over by a bus, I feel remarkably well. I'm on the mend. I got a lot on messages/emails from readers and I thank you very much. Perhaps I'll be a better writer now, hmmm....

I had a rather rough night last night and this morning wasn't any better. A lot of pain, I just couldn't relax or sleep. The one benefit of that was (and I'm not kidding)was I got to watch the Royal wedding. And I enjoyed it...that doesn't surprise me because I appreciate history and that was an historic event in British Royal History.

I believe William and Katheryn will be the best thing that happened to the monarchy, bringing more around toward the people a bit more. They achieved some of that goodwill today.

But other then watching the wedding for 3 hrs, I didn't feel good at all. Then I get home...and really nothing is different but the change in how I feel is remarkable. I feel much, much better then I did. More energy, I actually slept for awhile and just feel more serene.

Healing at home is much better. I know they try hard at the hospital but my stay there was much more of a nightmare then it needed to be...I'm just glad I only had to stay one night.

Thanks again for all the positive thoughts and wishes, they mean a lot. And I should continue to get better each and every day...

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you're going through, I just had major surgery on the 1st and was in the hospital for 3 days. For the 3 days I was there, I virtually did not get any sleep, every 2 hours they would come in and flip the bright interrogation like lights on and ask me if I'm awake, they need to take my vitals again! But, all in all, they did a good job of answering my calls when I needed them, and so I did appreciate them.
    Unfortunately, I have to go through the same thing in a few weeks from now, and I'm just trying to not focus on it.

    Glad you're feeling better! Feel free to visit me at lifebalancedblog

    ReplyDelete

Comment