Cool Stuff

Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's Wide Open...

I enjoyed watching the sun peep up over the horizon this morning. I never get tired of seeing the very first light of day followed by the sunrise...it's inspiring.

I too feel somewhat inspired, I'm quite happy with how I feel this morning, just two days after surgery. It is too early in the process to start thinking it's all over because I still feel hurt and I have to take this recovery thing slowly but the progress is encouraging, none the less.

I like to take advantage of life experiences like this one to go back and review what I truly have to be grateful for...and the list is a LONG one! How cool is that...just a few short years ago I felt to the very core of my being that I had absolutely NOTHING to live for and now I see all of these amazing things going on...it is truly incredible.

So sticking to my commitment to try and take things easy, I'm going to keep my posts (and time in front of the computer) shorter, to the best of my ability.

I hope the prospects for having a wonderful Saturday day, my dear readers are as wide open and hopeful mine appear to be here...

1 comment:

  1. First, thanks for popping by both Sunny and my blogs this morning. Your comments are appreciated. I hope you're recovering well from surgery. As far as today being "wide open and hopeful," well, we'll see. I'm taking two kids to a 4-year-old's birthday party...so it's anyone's game. Should be great weather for it, though. And, of course, cake.

    ReplyDelete

Comment