Cool Stuff

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Thinking While I Wait

I'm just sitting here waiting for a couple of friends to show up and I'm thinking about eternity. Staying alive, being alive and living forever. I no that I want no part of living forever if I had to do the living here in this life...

Don't get me wrong, I love living and I like my life yet its hard...really hard. I know that that I am not the first person who has felt that this life seems more like some sort of cosmic test then anything else. There are times where Life almost seemed like it was mocking me to a certain extent as I flopped around like a fish outta water...never quite finding my way home.

I think its normal to wonder what dying is all about...I think that's totall different then longing for it. Since I've been in both places at some point in my life I really know the difference is quite significant. I just don't buy it that being realistic about life/death is morbid...dying is part of living.

Well my budies have arrived so ill close this mobile post and pick up this line of thought later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment