Cool Stuff

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Striking Out in the A.M.


It would be fair to say that I am a person who gets into certain routines when it comes to my day to day life. I'm comfortable with that...I wouldn't say that I adhere to them rigidly but for the most part, I tend to start my days off basically the same way each and every day.

Coffee, feed Zoe, newspaper, cut apples/oranges, ride the X (when I'm healthy enough to do it), walk, do some daily readings...that kind of thing. And I pretty much stick to that unless I'm traveling then things may change a bit. But I still do the same basic stuff...

One of the newest additions to this morning routine is I usually post on the blog sometime early in the morning. And the surprising thing for me about that is I rarely, if ever have a clue what I'm going to write about. That is a bit risky for me, believe me. Though I' am a self-professed "Morning Person" I can hang WAY out in left field sometime, first thing in the morning. In other words: I'm a bit groggy and somewhat brain-dead!

But surprisingly, I usually find that I have plenty of stuff to write about. This morning was a bit of an exception...I sat here at the Com for a few minutes thinking: "I have nothing to say, I have nothing to say..". I was really starting to buy in to the mantra that I, Tommy Shell Shock was actually at a loss for words! PASHAAA! No freaking way?! It simply couldn't be true, there HAD to be something...

My solution? Write about having nothing to write about! So I just did...Have a great morning folks!

1 comment:

Comment