Cool Stuff

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

ROCKET Fuel 4 Breakfast

Holy crap man, are the feelings just pouring out of me this morning....YEEOOW!


A couple regular readers of Shell Shock have really got things stirred up for me this morning...and I mean that in the best possible way. 'Cause when the feelings are flying, well I know I'm freaking alive and ALIVE is good, 'ya know!?

Shelby from Falling Face Up really got me thinking more about last nights subject with her comments from the post I'll Wander/I'll Wonder. Honestly I've got a whole other post there so stay tuned for that little ditty...

Then SpockGirl at Spockgirl Musings posted this last night/early this morning and started me thinking back on the band Seether. I think she started something (good) there so you'll see an upcoming post once again about the significance of that band in my life back THEN and today.

So I have to thank those two for doing all my heavy lifting this morning when it comes to blog post ideas plus I get excited about stuff like that. Feels like I'm had a large dose of ROCKET FUEL with my Wheaties!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention T. I was sort of on a writing roll yestereve.

    ReplyDelete

Comment