Cool Stuff

Saturday, April 23, 2011

OK Gotta Go..

The rainy cold and windy weather has toned down a bit, at least for one day. I was able to get out a bit this afternoon and do a few things in the yard. That always feels great. Perhaps I'll be up for a walk later. I'm definitely going to try and golf some after I stretch out. I don't have any plans really, I just have a lot of things on my mind.

Going out on the course maybe just what I need to let things go. I know in life that I will make mistakes. I am not God and I have plenty of faults...intellectually I get that but I have a hard time forgiving myself. I also have a difficult time giving myself a break. I'm not sure where i am going with this but I have to let go.

I have some really good things happening as well so maybe it is a matter of holding on while things settle down, I don't know. Talk about frustrating in two minutes of sitting here I am soaking wet, I feel like it's 115 degrees in here and sweat is just pouring out of me. I just can't take this Shit much longer.!!

So much for all the talk about progress, huh> This is awful, it just sucks. The sweating itself is unpleasant but I feel so weak when it happens. OK gotta go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment