Cool Stuff

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Jonesing For An Egg Roll!

I'm somewhat grumpy right now...no real reason I suppose unless you consider Chinese Food a reason to get grumpy! basically my issue right now is I'm going to a fund raiser dinner tonight. And they are going to serve dinner. Whats the problem you ask? That sounds kind of nice what am I bitching about?

I want Chinese food for dinner and I can assure you that the Forgotten Man Ministries Banquet isn't serving Kung Pao Chicken, Egg Drop Soup, Fried Rice, Egg Roll and Hot Tea. I'm craving Chinese food so badly right now I could probably communicate in the Hunan Dialect CORRECTLY for an hour just to get some chow...shoot, I'll eat it with my fingers!

I know this is Nuts but it's what happens when an addict is in recovery and he starts craving other things...Man, I'm jonesing for a Fried Wonton in the worst possible way. Oh Brother it's strange being me, gotta go....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment