Cool Stuff

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Unwelcome Awakening

I found out this afternoon that my stomach surgery is scheduled for next Thursday April 28 at Noon. After whats been happening to me that last 90 minutes I'm not sure if I'm going to make it 9 more days!

I feel like I have some sort of itchy, toxic fire residing in my Esophagus and mouth and it will not go away. Earlier I was bent over in agony as my abdomen was hurting so much I couldn't think straight. I kept trying to cough the itch up and out but to no avail...burning toxic lava just kept flowing up and up.

Obviously the surgery being scheduled for next week is a very good thing. The Doc did remind me today that the Barrett's Disease will NOT be affected by the surgery...the Barrett's will NOT just go away...But because the flow of acid from the stomach will be stopped, it shouldn't get any worse and I will feel much better. Well I figure I can live with that...

Having this procedure: Laproscopic Nissen Fundoplication is obviously a very good thing as well, it will stop the acid Reflux and most importantly for me and whats been going on with my Lung is it will prevent acid from leaking into the Lung and causing all the problems I've been experiencing the last 18-24 months. Well A-freaking-MEN to that!

But here I sit, once again in the middle of the night as I ride out another freaking Acid Storm...being vertical for an hour or so is the only treatment I have found that works once I have it going on full bore inside of me like I do tonight. It really BLOWS because I'm really tired and frankly just want to close my eyes and sleep.

So I am going to try to re-discover my lost sleep and forget, as much of this awakening as possible. Alas, this post shall be my only WITNESS.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment