Cool Stuff

Saturday, April 9, 2011

MFT's- Free Time


It's been quite awhile since a: "My Favorite Things" post...so here we go-

OK I understand that folks might go "Free Time? he's retired and disabled...all he has is free time!" That is technically true but in reality, I have as many appointments and responsibilities as I've ever had. Not to mention weeks like the last few where it truly has been one appointment after another, traveling to Minni& MAYO, etc. Now getting packed to do it again...

When I am talking about free time I'm referring to a day or more typically like part of a day where I don't have any commitment, chores are complete, bags are packed, house cleaned, etc.

After running errands in a little while, that is exactly what I have on my agenda for the rest of the day. The weather is going to be nice, The Masters is on TV and I can sit on the screened in porch and watch it for the first time this year. Just little things...putter in the garage, walk around the island. A less-pressured day...

Some of this attitude is about my personality and the way I approach stuff I have to do...it was always a very healthy way of doing things. I would feel like I had to get everything done before I could relax...today, I still have that underlying feeling but I rarely get uptight about it like I used to.

So off I go and perhaps if I have a chance I'll post again later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment