Cool Stuff

Friday, January 14, 2011

Thanks Charter Cable!

Last night laid out some serious wood to charter Cable for having the nerve to have technical difficulties during "MY" Purdue Game on ESPN.
Charter Cable Must Hate Purdue...or Me

First thing this morning this morning I had a comment from a representative at Charter. Naturally they were concerned that I had an issue and took it to the Internet to blab..er, I mean blog about it.

Long story short, we corresponded via email and they really took good care of us as customers. I really appreciated their commitment to making sure all was good to go.

We have been Phone, Internet and Cable Customers of theirs for a long time and will continue to be so in the future.

I just wanted to throw that out there this morning so folks know that hey, some big Corporations do care whether I get to see my Boilers play ball on TV. Of course they got beat, Hmm...don't think I can blame Charter for That?!

2 comments:

  1. tough loss to the gophers - at least they were ranked - FSU was trash and they beat Duke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell you what Bro, from what I could hear on the radio (didn't get to watch much of it) the boilers played a darn good game..Mini just played better. I haven't checked all the stats but I believe both teams shot over 5p%, incredible. Oh well, that's the Big Ten...Murder's Row on the road. Good luck w/your computer!

    ReplyDelete

Comment